Panasonic Expands Video Recording Options with Video Insights’ VMS: Offers Flexibility and Seamless Integration with Thousands of Third Party Cameras and Leading Access Control Systems
Panasonic now distributes Video Management Software developed by Houston, TX-based Video Insight Inc., a leader in video management software (VMS) technology and now a member company of the Panasonic Group. Video Insights’ VMS develops video management solutions for customers in the financial, government, retail, and education sectors. Complementing Panasonic’s popular embedded recording platforms (WJ-NV300 and WJ-ND400) and video management software applications (ASM200 and ASM970), Video Insight’s VMS expands Panasonic’s surveillance recording and monitoring capabilities even further, and fulfills the company’s ongoing strategy of delivering choice and flexibility to its end user customers.
Video Insight is a powerful, yet easy-to-use video management software that allows organizations in education, law enforcement, healthcare, commercial, and transportation the ability to deploy a customized and robust video surveillance system. With support for over 3,000 camera models, a variety of encoders, virtualization, centralization, and integration with the most popular access control systems, the Video Insight solution provides a wide range of benefits to meet all of your organization’s security demands.
Video Insight VMS Key Benefits
- Enterprise VMS features you love at no extra cost: Health Monitor, Video Wall, automated failover, unlimited clients and users, Active Directory / LDAP integration
- Pure 64-bit — more cameras per single server: Our new 64-bit client provides unparalleled scalability and performance. Add one camera or hundreds anywhere on the network or across the entire organization, regardless of geographic location.
- Simple and easy to use: A left navigation tree structure provides easy and simple navigation between locations (servers) and cameras. Navigate through custom layouts and facility maps, without requiring major training or support.
- Wide range of supported cameras: Video Insight v6 supports over 3,000 camera models from more than 100 manufacturers.
- Make the most of your legacy systems: Easy integration with existing systems, including access control and building management. Robust SDK and API make it easy to maintain a single interface and manage all systems from a centralized console.
- Surveillance Anywhere: Video Insight allows you to monitor your system remotely with our free app for Apple and Android devices. Reduce response time by viewing live and recorded video from anywhere.
- Lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) than any other VMS: Affordability, flexibility, and a simple licensing model are what set Video Insight apart from the rest — we provide the most cost-effective enterprise class VMS solution on the market.
Panasonic will bundle free camera licenses with its recent model IP cameras (specific models TBA) so in combination with Video Insight software will be offering a highly compelling value proposition to customers seeking a winning combination of premiere brand surveillance hardware and software at attractive price points. The marriage of Video Insight’s VMS with Panasonic’s full line of existing video management solutions provides customers with powerful surveillance recording and monitoring options and the ability to select an embedded or software-based recording solution that best meets their needs.